A Chat with Trent Bray: My Competitive need with Successful Results
Recently , Trent Bray invited me to be a guest on his podcast, opportunity to share about what I’ve learned while working with my clients and running Hustle the Day. The show focuses on entrepreneurs and visionaries who’ve left the hustle and bustle of the typical nine to five in favor of a new direction. I had the my own business.
I love listening to interviews with different people, hearing about their journey to business success (or sometimes business failure). When I get the pleasure of being invited for these types of interviews, I jump on it.
During this interview with Trent Bray, we cover a lot of ground, including:
- How I ended up working on business plans and coaching entrepreneurs.
- The struggles many entrepreneurs face when writing business plans, pitching and more.
- Why having an unbiased person to help with your business plan is highly beneficial.
- How a well-written business plan increases your chances of success when securing investors.
- What people can expect from the business plan writing process
- Why sometimes saying “no” is the right move to stay true to your business strategy.
- What challenges I’ve faced in my business.
If you have a business idea and you are interested in getting help forming your business plan, do not hesitate to contact us. If you are an entrepreneur and need assistance organizing your business strategy, reach out and our team would be glad to help.